Friday 15 June 2012

Hannah's kitchen



Lemon Macaroons


Lemon Macarons these are  my favourite ones I have made so far.  I recently bought an amazing book from Pierre Herme and I want to try as many of the Macarons as I can. The macaron its self is plain but inside is the most wonderful lemon curd butter cream. The only thing with macarons is they do take time to make and you should plan in advance to make them. Once they are made they need to rest in the fridge for 24 hours and if your really organised you should used 1 week old egg whites too. I am really happy with my picture at the top. I think my photos are really improving now and showing off my bakes well. I will be putting a recipe on for macarons very soon so watch this space. If you want to order some of my macarons please go to my website for details Thank you



No comments:

Post a Comment